A great hardscape improves the look and value of your property. It leads you through the landscape, adding aesthetic charm. Once you’ve decided to create a hardscape element to your landscape, the planning must be done carefully.
We offer the following hardscapes:
- Retaining walls
- Paver walks and patios
- Flagstone walks and patios
- Landscape bed border work
All work is guaranteed, and we pull all necessary permits. Call for a no-cost proposal today.
Common mistakes to avoid in hardscaping
- Not enough planning — Know the dimensions, outline the dimensions and visualize the project
- Not considering the drainage — Landscapes come in different shapes and sizes (some are flat, some are hilly) and flat hardscapes will need careful planning for the inevitable arrival of rain
- Improper balance — Create borders, stack elements properly, don’t be afraid of curves
- Interrupting your landscape — Try to keep as much grass, bushes and trees in your landscape; hardscaping is not supposed to replace landscaping but rather add elements to make your yard more attractive